Free Webinar – The Four Step Formula To Blogging Success

5:49 AM

Hey everyone!

On Thursday, March 7th, 2019 (this Thursday!), there will be a free webinar training hosted by Ruth Soukup.

Ruth is the founder of Living Well Spending Less – one of the most popular personal finance blogs in the world. I've been following her since I first started my blog and have seen her grow into a huge successful business!

Blogging is my absolute favorite. If you're wanting to work from home, I highly recommend checking it out.

I created Making Sense of Cents in 2011, and since then, I have earned over $4,000,000 with my blog.

Blogging changed my life for the better and it allows me to earn thousands of dollars a month, all by doing something that I love.

The funny thing is that I created my blog on a whim after reading about a personal finance website in a magazine. At first, it was just a hobby to track my own personal finance progress. And, when I started in 2011, I honestly didn't even know that people could make money blogging!

My interest in blogging quickly grew, but like I said it was all just a hobby. I wanted a space to write about my personal finance situation, have a support group, to keep track of how I was doing, and more. I did not create Making Sense of Cents with the intention of earning an income, but after only six months, I began to make money blogging.

I know I am always talking about all of the positives of blogging, but I always like to mention how it's not the easiest as well.

After all, if blogging was easy, then everyone would do it and everyone would make thousands of dollars a month.

However, that's not the case.

Not everyone is going to make money blogging because it is WORK! Most people quit just a few months in. A few months is not enough to see if your blog will see success. For me, it took me 6 months before I made my first $100 blogging. Now, I make over $100,000 a month.

It's funny/weird to think about what life would be like if I would have quit back then.

I'm constantly learning something new when it comes to blogging and that is why I enjoy it.

Once you realize that blogging is hard, you will be ahead of 99% of everyone else in the game. Instead, so many people just assume that blogging is easy and that it is a get rich quick scheme.

If you're ready to put in the work and you are interested in blogging, I want to share a free webinar.

If you want to learn how you can work from home by blogging, I highly recommend attending this free blog training.

It's the ​From Passion to Profit Webinar.

You'll learn:

  • 4 Roadblocks Keeping You Stuck – Uncover the habits that are keeping you stuck spinning your wheels, and what to do instead to create massive momentum.
  • 4 Steps Every Blogger Needs to Take – Get a step-by-step action plan to get crystal clear on your audience, write with laser focus, and maximize revenue from multiple sources.
  • The #1 Key to Building Your Business – You’ll learn a simple mindset you need to adopt to propel your blog further and faster in less time, and with less frustration.

You can sign up for this free webinar here.

Enjoy!

The post Free Webinar – The Four Step Formula To Blogging Success appeared first on Making Sense Of Cents.



from Making Sense Of Cents


via Finance Xpress

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images