13 Vegan Meal Prep Recipes You Will Love

12:23 AM

If you are looking for veggie packed, delicious vegan meal prep recipes, I have 13 great ideas to share with you today.

Now, I’m not vegan, but I have been trying more and more vegan meals these days, and I have been amazed by how delicious and filling they are. It has been a great way to get out of my food comfort zone.

My sister is the one who convinced me to try some vegan meal prep recipes. She’s been vegan for a while, and she’s always telling me about the new meals she’s making. They always sound really good, so I finally decided to try making some vegan food on my own.

Now that I know how good vegan food can be, I’ve been searching for more vegan meal prep recipes. Today, I’m going to share some of my favorite new cheap vegan meal prep ideas and recipes.

I am loving the recipe for Cowboy Quinoa Caviar. It has quinoa, black beans, and corn, and you can add extras like tomatoes, bell peppers, and avocados. This would be a great meal to bring to a potluck, but you will want to keep it all for yourself.

If you’re looking for some easy vegan meal prep, you will love the Vegan Spring Roll recipe. It’s a deconstructed spring roll with fresh vegetables and a tangy peanut butter and lime sauce. It tastes almost exactly like the spring rolls at my favorite Vietnamese restaurant.

The Sweet Potato Nourish Bowl is what I’m excited to try next. The recipe gives you lots of options to substitute ingredients, which is great for us because we sometimes have a hard time finding food items since we’re sailing. 

There are so many great recipes in this list, including some vegan meal prep bowls that look like a lot of fun to put together. Many of these would be great vegan lunch ideas for beginners.

One of the reasons I love meal prep recipes is that they take the stress out of making meals. You prepare lots of your ingredients in advance, like chopping vegetables and cooking things, then you just toss things together when you’re ready to eat.

Meal prepping is one of the best ways to save money on food, especially if you go out to eat to make dinner time easier. I used to do this a lot, but I hated how much money we were spending on eating out.

Now, we do a lot of meal prepping at home, and we’re eating healthier meals while saving money. 

Note: If you want more delicious meal plan ideas, I recommend that you check out $5 Meal Plan. It’s a meal planning service that delivers a weekly meal plan and grocery shopping list straight to your email inbox each week. It’s only $5 a month, and it can help you save money on your grocery budget.

For more delicious recipes and meal prep ideas, read:

Here are easy vegan meal prep recipes you should try.

 

1. Portabello Fajita Meal Prep

Get the recipe here.

 

2. Cowboy Caviar Quinoa Salad

Get the recipe here.

 

3. Spring Roll Bowl

Get the recipe here.

 

4. Thai Peanut Cauliflower Meal Prep

Get the recipe here.

 

5. Tofu Poke Bowl

Get the recipe here.

 

6. Maple Mustard Tempeh Bowls

Get the recipe here.

 

7. Easy Quinoa Bowl

Get the recipe here.

 

8. Hawaiian Poke Bowl

Get the recipe here.

 

9. Tempeh Taco Salad

Get the recipe here.

 

10. Sweet Potato Black Bean Bowl

Get the recipe here.

 

11. Mushroom Burrito Bowl

Get the recipe here.

 

12. Quinoa With Vegetable And Maple Ginger Tahini

Get the recipe here.

 

13. Sweet Potato Nourish Bowl

Get the recipe here.

Which of these easy vegan meal prep ideas will you be trying?

 

The post 13 Vegan Meal Prep Recipes You Will Love appeared first on Making Sense Of Cents.



from Making Sense Of Cents


via Finance Xpress

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images