Get $8,350 of blogging courses for only $47

7:23 PM

Hey!

I’ve received many emails lately from readers asking me about quality blogging resources to purchase.

And, then, the other day, a friend of mine told me about the Blogging Concentrated Stack.

What if I told you I could get you 65 complete digital marketing courses, classes and products all in one bundle that you can take in your own time?

Today, you can get .

This blogging bundle ends on Saturday, July 25th, 2020 at 11:59 ET.

Some resources that you may be interested in include:

  • BLOG BOUNDLESS: How to build a blog like a 7-figure blogger ($97 value)
  • Running a Virtual Summit: Starter Kit ($297 retail)
  • Launch & Market Your Online Course ($400 retail)
  • The Ultimate Pinterest Design Mini Course ($47 value)
  • SEO Simplified: 2020
  • Legal Handbook for Bloggers & Entrepreneurs
  • Coaching Planner + Workbook
  • How to Add 100 Email Subscribers Every Month

Every year, BC Stack puts together the ultimate A-Z resource on what’s working in digital marketing today by gathering experts from all over.

Then, they offer it for 5 DAYS ONLY at 1% of the normal retail price.

They do it by putting together one massive bundle of online trainings that cover everything from Content Strategy to Podcasting to Live Streaming.

And selling it to tens of thousands of online business owners to justify the even-better-than-Cyber-Monday price.

Here are two common questions that you may have:

“Why am I able to get 65 courses and resources for only $47?” – The bundle is a super low price because the creators of each resource are using it as an opportunity to get their name in front of thousands of new readers.

“Which blogging products will I receive?” You will receive access to all of them that are listed on the sales page (all 65 courses and resources!).

Here are some of the resources that I am most interested in right now from this bundle:

  • Instagram Story Accelerator ($94 value) by Jenny Melrose – Instagram is my favorite social media platform, so I’m always excited to learn more about it.
  • Lessons from making $20,000/month by Debbie Gartner – Debbie has built an amazing business over the past few years and I’m excited to read this book that she has written.
  • Making Easy Printables for Your Audience by Tracie Fobes – I’d like to start making my own printables for my blog, so this sounds like a great place to start!

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

The post Get $8,350 of blogging courses for only $47 appeared first on Making Sense Of Cents.



from Making Sense Of Cents


via Finance Xpress

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images