This Successful Entrepreneur Went From Welfare To Earning Millions – Interview with Kimra Luna

2:54 AM

If you don't know who Kimra Luna is, then you may be living under a rock! Kimra helps entrepreneurs (like you!) monetize their companies and brands online. She has a huge and loyal audience of over 100,000 followers.Next up in my Extraordinary Series is Kimra Luna. In a relatively short amount of time, Kimra went from being on welfare to making around $1,000,000 annually with her successful digital business as a personal branding and online business strategist.

Kimra helps entrepreneurs (like you!) monetize their companies and brands online. She has a huge and loyal audience of over 100,000 followers.

She teaches business owners the same strategies she uses so that everyone can reach the success that she has had. Plus, she is a successful course creator – over 5,000 students have purchased her programs!

People love her courses and everything that she teaches, and I’ve always heard great things about her.

She's been featured on Forbes, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, Smart Passive Income, and more. You can find her on her website Freedom Hackers and on Facebook.

However, it wasn't always like this for Kimra. Not too long ago, Kimra and her family were on welfare. It wasn’t easy, but she managed to build her business from the ground up and now has fans all over the world.

In this interview, you'll learn:

  • The importance of building a network
  • How much she invested in the beginning in Facebook ads
  • How she maintains a good work-life balance
  • How she prices her services and products
  • And more!

I asked you, my readers, what questions I should ask Kimra Luna, so below are your questions (and some of mine) about how she built such a successful business. Make sure you're following me on Facebook so you have the opportunity to submit your own questions for the next interview.

Related articles you may be interested in:

1. Who are you and what is your business?

I'm Kimra Luna, I'm a personal branding and online business strategist, and I help entrepreneurs grow their service based businesses online.

 

2. What were your favorite learning resources at the start of your business? What are your favorite now?

Really, it was trial and error and learning things for myself. And now, it's the same exact thing!

 

3. For people who are in the middle stage of growing their list, who are working towards becoming an influencer, at what point should they invest in growing their network as much as they invest in their business?

They should invest growing their network from day one! Which is why I recommend pitching to podcasts, being featured in articles, and the like. Building brand authority should always be happening, and you build that by building relationships with people…not sitting in front of a computer.

 

4. How much did you invest to broaden your reach and acquire clientele?

When I first started in the first few months, I spent about $3K in Facebook ads to grow my authority quickly. I started making five figures a month right away through clients and customers.

 

5. How do you maintain a good work life balance?

I have three children, and some weeks I work a lot, some weeks I don't work much at all. I think we're always seeking that balance, but I don't think that balance is really possible when you're an entrepreneur. The reason that balance never happens is because as entrepreneurs we are problem solvers. There is always another problem to be solved, and we cannot resist getting out there and coming up with a solution to the problem.

 

6. In the midst of financial struggles and job insecurity, what made you realize you were ready to start a business on your own? Many would see that as a taking a chance that was too risky to take while having to deal with all that added stress.

I've been an entrepreneur since I was 18 years old so I don't know how to answer this question. Taking risks is like breathing to me, I don't know how to stop.

 

7. How do you know what to price your services and products at?

I believe there are many factors that go into pricing.

One is the going rate for the kind of product or service you're providing in your industry, another is…are you trying to be the Walmart of your industry or be the Louis Vuitton? Are you looking to serve a wide audience, or just serve a few high ticket customers?

Next is your skill set and ability to help your customers get the desired results. If you are new to your industry and have not been able to help people get the results they're looking for, then your prices should be lower than the folks in the industry who have been proven to get results. After you've had a few customers and are getting the proof you need to show that you're competent and are getting results, you can raise your prices.

 

8. How do I get started creating a course of my own? What three tips do you have for someone who wants to create a course?

My first tip is to interview your ideal customers and find a problem that you are truly able to solve. Pre-sell the course. Map out what the course is going to have in it, create a sales page, wait for people to buy.

If you see interest, record the course, market the course, and then finally sell it.

 

9. What do you feel you did differently that other people aren't doing to get their first million in the first year?

I created a product that filled a gap that was missing in the industry.

I did this by listening to my ideal customers’ questions, and I got to know them by working with them one-on-one. It made clear what was needed, and I worked hard to fix it.

 

10. What is your very best tip (or two) that you have for someone who wants to reach the same success as you?

Work on your mindset, more than anything else. Heal from past wounds. Work on forgiveness. Focus on gratitude. If you don't work on those things, you won't have success in any way.

Are you interested in becoming an entrepreneur? Why or why not?

The post This Successful Entrepreneur Went From Welfare To Earning Millions – Interview with Kimra Luna appeared first on Making Sense Of Cents.



from Making Sense Of Cents


via Finance Xpress

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images